2022 ScaleUp Awards secures industry leading independent judging panel
With entries for the 2022 ScaleUp Awards flying in from across the country, a panel of some of the UK’s leading entrepreneurs, CEOs and Business Leaders have joined the independent judging for this year’s event.
Entries for all 14 categories are open until March 18th – ENTER NOW!
Following the end of the entry process, the independent panel of judges will narrow down a shortlist for each category, with the finalists being announced in August 2022. The winners will then be revealed at a live award ceremony in October.
With more names set to be added over the next few weeks, the panel is made up of some of the most recognisable people within the scale-up space and British business.
2022 ScaleUp Award Judging Panel
- Susan Hooper – NED for Uber and Moonpig
- Touker Suleyman – Founder of Low Profile Group and Dragons’ Den star
- Juliet Barratt – Co-founder of Grenade
- Caprice Bourret – Founder of By Caprice
- Alpesh Patel – Investor and author
- Dr Saima Rana – CEO and Principal of GEMS World Academy
- Steve Malkin – Founder of PlanetMark
- Donna O’Toole – Managing Director of August Recognition
- Irene Graham OBE – CEO of ScaleUp Institute
- Josh Robson – Head of Public Affairs and External Relations at ScaleUp Institute
- Piers Linney – Investor and NED
- Matt Gubba – CEO and Founder of BizBritain
- Maggie Rodriguez-Piza – Chief Executive of Funding London
- Mark Nutter – Chairman and Founder of Emirates HR
- John Stapleton, Investor and Business Advisor
- Manjula Lee – CEO of World Wide Generation
- Guy Rigby – Chair of Entrepreneurial Service at Smith & Williamson
- Douglas Hansen-Luke – Executive Chairman of Future Planet Capital
Founder of the ScaleUp Awards, Andrew Scott, comments: “Our Awards have become synonymous with successful, high-growth businesses – and our esteemed panel of independent judges will do an amazing job of narrowing down a shortlist for each category – and highlight the leading figures within the scale-up space in the UK.
“Thanks to each of them, and good luck in the judging process.”
To learn more about the ScaleUp Awards, please call 020 3096 0020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.