This award is open to businesses operating in any sector – and of any size – that is family owned and run by a member of the founding family.
Typically, this award will be open to privately owned businesses and not for profit organisations.
Judges will be looking for:
- Understanding of the history of the business and its family heritage
- Solid growth and financial performance
- Clearly defined management structure
- Business plan to achieve growth going forward
- Clear succession plan for future generations of the family or outside leadership
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility
To enter this award follow the instructions – Please read entry guidelines on the right
You will need to enter your personal details then upload an 800 word entry in Word document format (from your computer) that meets the judging criteria detailed above.